- CABINS WILL BE BASED ON AVAILABILITY. SPECIFIC CABINS ARE NOT GUARANTEED.
- Guest rooms must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- The by-laws, rules and regulations of Bakers Bungalows and any reasonable direction of the Management must be complied with at all times.
- Parties or unauthorized functions are not permitted within the grounds of Bakers Bungalows or in any of the guest cabins.
- Tents, Tent Trailers, Truck Campers, RV’s, Travel Trailers, Mobile Trailers, etc. CANNOT be set-up beside cabins or used on cabin property.
- Each person acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person occupying or visiting Bakers Bungalows and/or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of any of their guests. You are responsible for your guests’ actions.
- Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the booking confirmation receipt.
- Check in time is 4:00pm and check out time is 10:00am
- Only the number of people shown on the booking receipt may stay in the guest room overnight – overbooking is a direct violation of fire regulations and may result in termination of stay and forfeiture of all monies paid and owed.
- No personal bedding or additional beds are permitted.
- Additional guests are subject to Management approval and will attract additional charges.
- Additional guests are not permitted to sleep on the floor, deck, or any furniture not intended to be used as a bed.
- Management may inspect the guest room at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if deemed necessary.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the property.
- Guest rooms must be vacated if after receiving a warning any Guest fails to comply with said warning.
- Management is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of a Guests’ belongings.
- The Guest authorises Management to charge the Guest credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- Additional cleaning on departure will attract an additional charge. Please ensure dishes are washed, dried and put away.
- Every effort is made to cater to specific Guest requests. This is not guaranteed and is not always possible.
- There is no refund for early departure.
- All cash payments must be made in Canadian Dollars. Management reserves the right to refuse any other currencies.
- Fighting or abusive language will not be tolerated on the Bakers site. This will result in termination of stay and forfeiture of all monies paid and owed.
- Minors under the age of 18 staying in the Hotel must be accompanied by their parents, teachers or other duly authorized adults. Hotel staff may require relevant documentation identifying adults as parents/teachers of authorized persons.
- Prices are valid only in writing and for the period specified. We reserve the right to modify these prices without prior notice.
- Prices relating to the booking will be indicated during the booking process. Tax is applicable on these prices without prejudice applied in accordance with existing local regulations.
- Room rates are guaranteed only in Canadian currency.
- Baker’s Bungalows makes every effort to accommodate cabin requests. However, cabins will be selected based on availability and occupancy and preferred cabins can not be guaranteed. Bakers Bungalows does not pre-determine cabin numbers and any indication whether expressly written or implied may be changed, altered or revoked at any time. Our intention is always to provide our guests with their preferred cabin number, but this will not always be possible.
ALL Promotional Rates, Coupon Codes, Group Rates or Discounted Rates are Non-Refundable and cannot be changed or cancelled. Full payment is required at the time of booking.
Cancellations made with less than 30 days notice will result in complete forfeiture of payment. Cancellations with more than 30 days notice will be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee. Partial cancellations will not be accepted. Full payment is required at the time of booking.
Payment and Charges
Guests must provide a valid credit card at the time of check-in. A pre-authorization will be charged to the card for incidentals, damage or additional cleaning. This will be refunded at the time of checkout. Deductions made will be noted.
The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage, including extra cleaning or loss to the guest room and its contents. This includes all property belonging to Bakers Bungalows, including keys.
Management reserves the right to cancel or alter any reservations resulting from any error arising from the website, user or booking software that results in a price OTHER than the posted price.
Discounts will be applied to the price at time of booking. No discounts will be applied after payment has been made.
Bakers Bungalows guest cabins and interior spaces are strictly non-smoking. Breach of these terms will incur a $400.00 cleaning surcharge. Guests are permitted to smoke on decks however doors and windows must be closed to avoid the smell of smoke entering the cabin. Smoking is also permitted in the outside courtyard area. Please maintain 6 meters from any doors, windows or people.
Free onsite parking is available. Guests must only park in the designated areas. Limit of 1 vehicle directly in front of or beside cabins. Additional vehicles must remain on the road.
Neither the management nor the property owner are liable for any damage or loss of property that a Guest may sustain while staying at Bakers Bungalows. Management and the property owner are not responsible for any misdescription of business information and online content.